For those patients choosing eyeglasses or contact lenses, Orange Coast Eye Center offers a complete optical department. Our office is staffed with experienced opticians, along with our fellowship-trained Optometrist, who can explain the various lens options available and they work closely with our doctors to help find the best frames and lenses that will fit your vision needs. Here are just a few of the premium lens options we offer:
- Digitally Manufactured Progressive Lenses: The newest technology in no-line bifocal lenses
- Computer Glasses: Great for the modern lifestyle of extensive computer use.
- High Index Lenses: Allows your lenses to be thinner, lighter, and overall more comfortable.
- Crizal® Anti-Reflective Lenses: Reduces glare, scratches, smudges, and protects against damaging UV light.
- Transitions® Lenses: Allows your lenses to darken when exposed to UV light so you see with just the right amount of light.
We also offer a wide selection of designer, as well as affordable frames in a variety of styles, colors, and materials including titanium, stainless steel, and rimless. Here are some of the brands we have available: Lafont, Tom Ford, Fendi, Dior, Silhouette, Tura, Beausoleil, Oliver Goldsmith, Rayban, Carerra, Penguin, Tom's.
Contact lenses are an excellent way to provide clear vision while giving you freedom from your glasses. We provide annual contact lens evaluations to verify your prescription is accurate as well as ensure these medical devices are maintaining good health for your eyes. Our doctors are trained in fitting spherical, toric, multi-focal, monovision, and gas permeable contact lenses and are happy to discuss which lens modality is the best option for your lifestyle.
Also, our doctors are specially trained in fitting patients with keratoconus, a cornea condition that can affect your vision, and options include high astigmatism soft contact lenses or gas permeable hard contact lenses which may provide sharper vision than with glasses.